WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE APP OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Personally Identifiable Information
We define personally identifiable information (or “PII”) as “information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual.” e. g. name, address, social security number, e-mail address etc. This is the common industry definition used by most Internet companies. Information that is collected by various Internet companies, but which does not qualify as PII is called “non-PII.”
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve your relationship with AskSid, including communication features and capabilities, to administer your account, and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, Applications and Services. Do not submit any personal information if you are less than 18 years of age.
What We Collect:
- Personal Information for registration and access such as your name, company, address, email address, phone number, title that you provide directly when you register on our Site, make an online request or inquiry on our Site.
- Personal Information for registration and access for AskSid Applications and Software such as your name, company, address, email address, phone number, title that you provide directly so that we contact you or identify you and administer your account.
- Personal Information that you provide in registering or participating in AskSid training, events, user groups, conferences, and online job applications.
- Personal Information during use of the Application such as activity, usage of features, and when you have read communications
- Collected Information while accessing the Site including through the use of “cookies” or other similar technologies as described below, such as IP addresses, web browser and operating system information, date and time of Site visits, and the web pages your internet browser visits our Site; click-through information related to AskSid emails and related marketing activities; and aggregate, non-Personal Information such as the number of clicks per week to our Site.
Why We Collect Your Information and How We Use It
We may use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes: administering your requests, communicating with you, supporting our efforts to keep our products and integrations safe and secure, protecting AskSid’s or Users content rights or property, performing marketing activities directly or through a business partner, and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and product development.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission;
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APP, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the App, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the App, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APP.